Cooperation and Innovation
We are a network of innovative small and medium-sized enterprises as well as research institutions, developing together with end-users innovative projects and applications for navigation solutions. The offers, products and solutions arising from this mutual work will be jointly disseminated.
Since July 2010 the network is supported by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology within the ZIM-Programs.
Our network partners complement each other in the fields of positioning, communication and web-technologies, GIS-technologies as well as hard- and software solutions. There is an intense collaboration in research and development as well as financing and dissemination. Finally, the partners deliver innovative solutions for navigation and positioning.
The network provides anything necessary to develop innovative solutions:
- Brainstorming and design
- Project planning and management
- Development, implementation and controlling
- Dissemination of results
Key aspects of the network's activity:
- Developing the expertise of our companies and research institutions in the field of satellite navigation in south-eastern Bavaria and Salzburg
- Joint design of our application based GNSS solutions and products
- Realisation and commercialisation of our innovative projects and products
- Marketing the GATE test bed in the Berchtesgaden area - a unique testing and development environment for the European satellite navigation system Galileo
You can download our english information flyer here